Monday 6 February 2012

I'm Back!

DSC01673 by Angels&Blossoms

Marysia'a angel, last year's birthday present

Right. I guess I needed that. It's been exactly a month since my last blog entry (and oh my, was it a quick and short one!) but apparently, life slows down after forty... :) I'm joking, you realise that, right? I can hardly find time to breathe these days. I have a camera full of pretty pictures - over two months old - and I still haven't managed to download them. I have every intention of blogging them at one point, though - last year's photos, how pathetic is that? There are some pretty ones among the lot, and I'd love to share them with you. Plus, in about a fortnight, my lovely fellow blogger Jane from The Small Fabric of my Life is organising another Capsule Wardrobe Challenge - I hope I can make it, I can't remember the last time I've posted an outfit! Nothing spectacular or worth mentioning on the outfit front anyway, I'm afraid, as we've been totally snowed in, pretty much like the rest of Europe (imagine an island in Dalmatia covered with snow... or St Peter's Square in Rome, all white... funny thing, this winter weather).

Anyway, I had a fabulous birthday, lots of absolutely gorgeous presents (angels and angels and angels...), yummy cake and splendid company. It's good to be forty, and I would like to thank all of you for the good wishes on my birthday, I'm awfully glad 'to have met you'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!