Tuesday 21 February 2012

CWC Day Two




Items 2, 3, 6, 9 & 11 from the list.

- angel bracelet - birthday present
- Holly and Berries Brooch - Etsy (thank you so much, Vanessa!)

P.S.: Perhaps some explanation is due here - I realise Christmas was over quite a while ago but I think this Holly and Berries Brooch is far too cute to wear at Christmas only. I purchased it last year just before Christmas from the lovely and talented Vanessa (who writes an exceptional blog titled 'Do you mind if I knit') and have actually worn it quite a lot since, but as I haven't been blogging all that much (what an understatement) this is its debut here at Angels&Blossoms. Don't you think it's one of the most beautiful things ever? Which would be totally wasted if worn only a month a year? I'm sure you do :)

2 comments:

  1. it is christmassy, but it's also lovely! and therefore suitable for any day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!