Sunday 16 June 2013

Big Thing

A few weeks ago we had a big family celebration when my little girl received her First Holy Communion. We had all been prepared for a lovely sunny Sunday and were very much surprised with extremely low temperatures and a snow forecast (!) - the last weekend in May! I still went with my original idea and wore this pretty silk dress from Boden (clearance rack, it cost me thirty quid, yay!) and I luckily discovered that my Ness tweed blazer was a perfect match. Enjoy!







Outfit details:

- nude heels (oh so high!) - Asos
- nude tights - local store
- silk dress - Boden Special Edition (on sale!)
- belt - Topshop
- jacket - Ness
- clutch (vintage) - my Mum's
- angel earrings & bracelet!

The day turned out fine weather wise. 
Everything else was up to us, right? 

P. S.: I've yet to show you the yummy cake I made!

3 comments:

  1. The dress is a great bargain! It's wonderful! Matching perfectly to you. I love how you paired it with the red belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!