Wednesday 23 February 2011

Stripy Tunic

I love this tunic. Despite its muted colours it looks really happy. And makes me that way, too. Add the lovely sunrays coming in through my window and it all adds up to bliss!



I'm wearing:

- boots - Humanic
- skinny jeans (I realise they're out this season but I love them!) - miss bonbon
- tunic - Benetton
- roll-neck - local shop
- scarf - local shop
- this gorgeous sheep pendant
- beret - Seeberger
- corsage - Kesidov (gift with purchase)
- all sorts of bracelets...

Until tomorrow, then! And enjoy the sunshine, whoever can!

5 comments:

  1. It is rather, isn't it? I love it to bits! The other one adorns a set of keys, always by my side... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit Mojca! Enjoy your crafty break with your little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison - thank you! Lots to show craftswise later on... :)

    Marie - thanks for the lovely compliment! The pendant is really gorgeous, and the boots, these are the most versatile pair I've ever owned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!