Wednesday 28 September 2011

Outfit Post

Blue dress - take six! I haven't posted an outfit for a while, so here it is. Worn on Sunday, to church. I put on my favourite item from this past summer - the incredibly versatile blue dress! I've worn it a lot already and it still gets an enormous amount of wear paired with my skinny jeans. There will definitely be more of it to see in the weeks to come!



This time I wore it with a blue polka dot Laura Ashley scarf slash obi belt and a linen jacket, and I added some red for the fun of it!



I purchased this gorgeous vintage print Laura Ashley messenger bag in London four years ago when I spent a long weekend there with some friends.



The peeptoes do not represent my usual footwear as I'm more of a ballerina flats girl but I do tend to wear heels for church. God knows why.



You may have noticed a slight change in my hair do as well - I finally managed to find some time to have my roots dyed and then I decided to have the split ends chopped off as well. I'm quite pleased with the result. For now...



Things are slowly getting better on the home front, the huge project was finished - and I'd like to thank everyone here who had put down some words of encouragement during the stressful time. My husband's broken arms (left wrist, right elbow) are healing slowly as well, and at this point I'm really happy to have him home. I haven't spent so much time with him since we were married!

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. You are looking pretty Mojca. Blue suits you well.
    I like your tights !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!