Monday 17 December 2012

Of Bikes & Stripes

Slightly too many photos there again, perhaps, but I couldnt' really make up my mind as to which ones to delete - apart from the dozens I already had, of course :) I loved this outfit, it's like walking around in one's pyjamas (I know what you're thinking - it looks that way as well, right?). But I do not care. It's sooo comfortable you can live in it all day.




I'm particularly fond of my outside look in this case. I've had this floral collar / scarflette for ages but for some reason it doesn't make an appearance very often. It's so precious, though! And I won't even mention the colours - the coat, the beret, the collar... all favourites again!




Outfit details:

-leather boots - Bata
- tights - local shop
- coat - Boden
- collar / scarflette - handmade boutique in the capital
- beret - Seeberger
- tunic / dress - Benetton
- roll-neck - local boutique
- bike necklace - Etsy (Rockcakes)


The snow's nearly gone!

2 comments:

  1. Zelo so mi všeč tvoje kombinacije, dodatki, opisi, rada pokukam k tebi in včasih bi človek kar ukradel kakšno tvojo stvarco ali cunjico. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, iskrena hvala! Zdaj sem tudi jaz našla nov prostorček za kukanje - se bereva!

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time!