Friday 7 December 2012

Of Birds & Bikes... And Hats!


An outfit from before we had all the snow... Still falling, I'm afraid. It was nice, though, while it lasted, the lovely warm autumn weather. I'm not particularly fond of snow, to put it mildly. I'm all ready for spring. The unfortunate fact is, winter has only just begun...


Outfit details:

- shoes - Tamaris
- tights - closet (old)
- skirt - ek jeans
- top - gif from my Mum
- blazer - Ness (spring sale - I completely adore it!)
- hat - Seeberger
- suede bag - my Mum's
- thistle brooch - Scottish shop in the capital (ancient!)
- Harris Tweed Bird brooch - Etsy (AileenClarkeCrafts)
- bike necklace - Etsy (rockcakes)

Have a lovely weekend (and try not to get snowed in...)!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! Plenty of snow in the south of Slovenia. Would gladly export some :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit Mojca - very stylish! Sorry, I love snow - patiently waiting for some :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alison! You can definitely have all of our snow (just under a metre!):)

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time!