Thursday 27 December 2012

Outfits In 2012 - One Skirt, Five Ways

I got this lovely skirt in the Joules summer sale. I was immediately attracted by the lush floral pattern and I fell in love with the colours. My heart still sings every time I take the skirt out of the closet and ponder on the possible styling options. I'm afraid I didn't post a large number of outfits in 2012, so I've decided to choose one item and go with that. So here it is, the Joules skirt:


Venice, July 2012


Outside my parents' house, Summer 2012


 First day of school, September 2012


Sunday Wear, Summer 2012


Sunday Wear, Autumn 2012

I'm looking forward to finding more styling options in 2013!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea for a post, looking back on the year.
    I wish you and your family a peaceful and prosperous 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!