Monday 8 April 2013

For A Change

Today, for a change, let me post one of my daughter's outfits. She always looks adorable, naturally :), but I thought she was particularly gorgeous in this ensemble:


Well, perhaps we should have swapped her Hello Kitty slippers for something more elegant (she did wear her chocolate brown leather boots to school...) but hey - not everything can be perfect. And after all, they're a great match, aren't they?


Outfit details:

- top - hand-me-down from her cousin (sooo pretty, isn't it?)
- tulip skirt - Next
- tights - local clothes shop
- Hello Kitty slippers - local supermarket :)


And while we're on the subject, let me share some of my little girl's creativity. This is how she prepares her snack (banana & chocolate eggs; she likes her food to be yummy AND look good...):



Enjoy!
She certainly did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!