Wednesday 17 April 2013

So Me

Last Sunday's outfit. It really was so me. Colours, florals, my favourite tie-front cardigan, wide leather belt, tan leather heels, oversized beads... the list could go on and on. I felt wonderful all day. Probably not only due to my attire, there was great company and lots to celebrate (my son's golden award at a piano competition, not to mention his silver archery medal won the day before; one of my godsons' confirmation; lovely warm & sunny spring day...), so - it was a day to remember.






Outfit details:

- heels - Buffalo London
- tights - home closet
- dress - Joules
- belt - Benetton
- cardigan - Boden
- suede clutch - local boutique
- large beads - Oriental shop in the capital 
- angel pendant, of course

Looking forward to summer temps tomorrow :)
(or so the forecast says...)

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love everything about this outfit - the colours work so well together and really pop and I too are a fan of over sized jewellery and beads. Florals are very popular this season and I think that dress fits you perfectly and the belt really brings it in at the waist - perfect :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!