Saturday 9 October 2010

Boden Skirt

Thursday outfit. My Boden skirt! I love it to bits! It's really versatile, you can either dress it up or down. Looks good both ways!




I'm sure you'll be seeing it a lot this autumn / winter / spring / summer... season. I hope you don't mind my saying so, but it's really gorgeous! It's got electric pink lining!



I'm posting both indoors and outdoors version, I think they're both OK, I'm not really sure which one I prefer. Anyway, I need the coat outside so there's no point in arguing whether the outfit looks better without one...



I'm having huge problems with my computer these days, it keeps shutting down on its own, I'll have to have someone do something about it... I'm useless when it comes to anything computer-linked, I better keep my fingers off... far far away!




I'm wearing:

mary-janes - Deichmann
tights - old, can't remember
skirt - Boden!
jacket - Tom Tailor
belt - H&M
white top (under the jacket) - Get
corsage - Accessorize
thistle pin - Thistle, Scottish shop in the capital (ages ago!)
cameo pin - husband's gift at our son's birth
angel pin - gift from husband & children

Outdoors :

coat - Zara
bag - Zara
scarf - ThisVintageLife

Have a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Your skirt is pretty, Bibi, lovely colors and sooo happy.
    Have a wonderful week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!