Tuesday 26 October 2010

Pink!

I realise that October is nearly over (I promise this will NOT end up as a poem!) and with it ends the month of Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA). But since cancer of any form can strike at any given time I will join the ladies of Academichic in the last October week with BCA colour theme - PINK! I like the idea of promoting cancer awareness in all areas of life - including daily outfits...



Even though I am wearing pink today - an electric pink Nike hoodie - I haven't managed to take an outfit pic. And even if I did - an outfit consisting of jogging pants and a hoodie doesn't really appeal to me as blog-worthy...



So I am following A's example and I've dug up some pink items of clothing & accessories from my previous blog entries. I'd list the pink hat as my favourite!



On a more serious note, though, there are several people in my life who have been affected by this horrible disease. Some of them are close friends, some are acquaintances; some I'm happy to say are cancer survivors, some, sadly, have passed away.



Let us be aware of cancer every month of the year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!