Monday 4 October 2010

Three Things

- four pretty notebooks in my favourite colours from Pip; I really like their products, they always, always put a smile on my face (and make a hole in my purse...)


- a new floral pendant I got on our anniversary pilgrimage in Meran; it's so pretty, isn't it? The golden bracelet was my husband's gift for our 5th wedding anniversary so it's a perfect match! The T-bar comes from an old necklace I bought in England ages and ages ago...



- another anniversary present - from some very dear friends of ours! Absolutely delightful, don't you think? We got the set yesterday and we already use it on a regular basis... Isn't it just the best thing to start your day with a beautiful cup of... anything, really, tea coffee... Yum!



Off to the choir practice, so cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!