Monday 11 October 2010

Time For Hats!

...is back! I do love autumn, oh so much! There are so many accessories to be worn at this time of year, don't you think? Especially when riding a bicycle on a chilly October evening, you can never have too much on in the accessories department. Think of hats and hand warmers and leg warmers and scarves... the list is endless (well, not really, but it seems like that anyway...)!



Saturdays' outfit. My beloved Brora skirt gets plenty of wear throughout the year. And I was over the moon with being able to sport my fuchsia beret again! I just adore hats and caps and berets and anything that makes your messy hair look lovely...



I'm wearing:

- leather brogues - Zara
- tights - Polzela (local brand)
- skirt - Brora
- top - TwoWay
- cardi - Tulchan
- beret - Seeberger
- angel pendant & bracelet
- eaarings - Etsy (ForTheCrossJewelry)

Yay for lovely autumn days (and evenings)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!