Tuesday 13 November 2012

Blossoms In September

As promised, part two of the 'Belated Outfits Series'. Worn on the first day of school. My favourite skirt from this past summer. The mother-of-pearl pendant necklace was a birthday present from good friends - who know exactly what I like!






Me and my girl :)

Outfit details:

- sandals - Boden
- tights - local shop
- skirt - Joules
- top - Laura Ashley
- jean jacket - Urko (local brand)
- tan leather bag - Benetton
- neclace - gift
- bracelet - gift

My little girl is wearing:

- dress, tights, socks - local shops
- ballerina flats - Next

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. oh september, a long time ago! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it seems like another lifetime sometimes! I miss the sunshine :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time!