Monday 12 November 2012

Looking Back

So sorry about this. I've just found these on my camera and I think the outfit is too pretty to waste. As a matter of fact, I've found several outfits from the Summer/Autumn season... And because I haven't posted an outfit for a rather long time, I've decided to make it a chain of 'belated outfit' posts. Hope you don't mind :)




On a lovely and warm summer day (back in August, I believe) I was wearing:

- tan leather sandals - local boutique
- skirt - Brora (Liberty print, from their spring sale)
- T-shirt - local boutique
- tan leather belt - H&M
- tan leather bag - Benetton (old!)

I came across this skirt on Brora's website and was instantly attracted to it as it was described as a 'tracksuit in a skirt' - it really is! The material is incredibly soft and the skirt has an elastic waistband. The best part was that it was reduced to something like fifteen pounds! I wore it a lot this past summer and the fabric is thick enough for the skirt to be worn with opaque tights in cooler months. Looks rather good with leather boots as well, actually... More on this in a later post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!