Monday 8 November 2010

Good Luck, Thirty For Thirty!

Kendi's challenge starts today. Good luck to all the participants! I'd been pondering on whether to join in but decided against it in the last minute. Not quite ready yet. I was more than willing to participate in Jane's capsule wardrobe challenges which went on for a week, I was able to go through five/seven days of limited and pre-planned outfits, but a month... will have to wait. Next time, perhaps?



I'm really looking forward to following some fellow bloggers tackling the challenge, though! Tania from What Would A Nerd Wear, Kyla from Blue Collar Catwalk, E. and A. from Academichic... they're all taking part! Good luck, girls!



I'm presenting one of last week's outfits today. I love the colours! They came out rather well, if you don't mind my saying so. I'm slightly in love with this Zara (for girls) top that I got on a huge discount the other day (when purchasing a pair of corduroys for my little girl...). I like the ruffled detail at the neckline - even though this means having to skip my angel necklace!



The green floral skirt is also one of my favourites - I've had it for a few years now but every time I take it out of my closet it makes me really happy. It's a happy skirt!



Most items in this outfits are my favourites, actually. The trechcoat, the cord jacket, the skinny belt, the flats, the beret, the pashmina... why do I bother to list every single item at all? They're all favourites!



I'm wearing:

- flats - Killah
- tights - Polzela (local brand)
- skirt - Kesidov
- top - Zara (girls' range)
- cord jacket - Tom Tailor
- skinny belt - H&M
- beret - Seeberger
- angel accessories
- raspberry earrings - Michael Michaud via The National Gallery Shop

Outdoors:

- trenchcoat - Marks&Spencer
- pashmina - my Mum's
- leather bag - Zara



I'm sure I'll get lots of inspiration from the '30 For 30' participants!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time!