Tuesday 30 November 2010

Yay! Another Favourite!

Outfit, of course. I really really love the combination of purple & grey. Doesn't it look lovely? And I find it really inspiring how colours simply find me...



I've had this scarf for ages (honestly, I got it as a birthday present from my brother & his wife, then girlfriend, when I was still at the university; so, yes, ages ago!). I hadn't worn it for years, as it didn't really go with any of my outfits. I didn't like wearing purple for quite some time. Then I bought this skirt and became obsessed with finding items of clothing to match it. Little did I know (remember, actually) that I'd had exactly what I needed right in my closet!



I'm wearing:

- boots - Humanic
- tights - NKD
- skirt - Brora
- purple top - local shop
- skinny belt - H&M
- jacket - InWear
- scarf - local shop

Outdoors:

- coat / jacket - H&M
- scarf - Benetton (ancient birthday present, see above!)
- beret - Seeberger
- corsage - jysk
- leather bag - Zara



On another note, it's St Andrew's Day today. My boy's nameday, so another yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time!