Monday 15 November 2010

GorgeousNess

Just when I thought that my credit card would have a rest for a while I came across this beautiful website (thank you, Hen of HenHouse!).


It was love at first sight.



I'm happy to say the shop delivers to all parts of the world...




This might get interesting at one point...




Well, Christmas is coming and my birthday is just around the corner...


I realise I've been doing a lot of advertising lately - there are just so many pretty things around that I want to share with you all!


 id=
Anyway, I'll let you know when the postman comes...




Until then... you might actually see an outfit or two in between!

1 comment:

  1. i love ness! I was lucky enough to find one of their skirts in a charity shop once!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!