Monday 17 January 2011

Annual Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Is On Again!

Yay, Jane from The Small Fabric Of My Life has announced another Annual Capsule Wardrobe Challenge! I love these challenges! I participated in two challenges last year and I enjoyed myself immensely. I'm really looking forward to this one.



This year's challenge begins on Monday, February 14th. The rules are simple:

The participants have to choose ten items of clothing from own wardrobe and mix and match them for five days between Monday February 14th and Friday February 18th.



We can have any combination of shoes, dresses, skirts, tops and jackets as long as it adds up to ten individual items.

We are also allowed five accessories which include jewellery, scarves, bag, belts etc.

Underwear and hosiery do not come under the ten items and five accessories!



Jane is really sweet and she will award a prize for the most creative participant in the 2011 Annual Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.

Let the Valentine's Day come!!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh! look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you already have your items set apart!
    I will be joining too but have not had the time to sit down and pick my items....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!