Friday 7 January 2011

Wishes Vs. Reality

A quick update on my birthday presents. Remember this post about my birthday wishes? Well, I got two out of three, which is a great result, don't you think? I gave some hints, obviously, but hey, you can only get what you want if you ask for it!



Anyway, I was given the best birthday present from my husband six months ago (sometimes we do that...) and now I'm also the proud owner of a lovely pair of glossy red Hunter wellies (plus the fleece socks!) and the gorgeous cardi from Ness (which arrived yesterday, exactly on my birthday!). I've changed my mind about the bag and ordered a red Cath Kidston book bag instead. I think it will match my new wellies perfectly. Will let you know when it arrives...

From my boy I got a great set of shopping bags for the car (from Dunlop) and from my little girl I got this fabulous game (which was also on my wishlist - what can I say, plenty of Lego addicts in our family...). Photos to follow! And thank you so much for all the sweet wishes, very much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you ever heard it, but the singer Meat Loaf has a song, "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad." I guess that applies to your gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time!