Friday 14 January 2011

PrettyNess, LovelyNess, GorgeousNess

Another outfit post. Featuring my new cardi from Ness! Same skirt as in the last post, but everything else is different, so it's a completely different story. I'm totally besotted with this exquisite piece of knitwear. The material! The pattern! The colours! The cut! Oh my!!!



This time I went for everything simple and (predominantly) monochromatic. I thought rich chocolate brown paired with deep sky blue and a touch of pink would work well with the cardi's colour scheme and I'm quite happy with the result.



As for the beret, I chose the pretty button badges from Ness (!) instead of my regular corsage. I love them!



Even though I really like this combination I'm very much excited about what else from my wardrobe can work with this cardi. The possibilities are limited because of the colours and the pattern (and the cut, obviously, as cropped cardis can sometimes be rather tricky to style) but I'm nevertheless looking forward to exploring my options.



I'll let you know what I come up with!



I'm wearing:

- boots - Bata
- tights - Polzela (local brand)
- skirt - Zara (hand-me-down from former colleague)
- top - H&M
- belt - came with a pair of trousers (I no longer have in my possession...; I've kept the belt, though!)
- cardi - Ness (birthday present)
- beret - Seeberger
- button badges - Ness

Outdoors:

- jacket - local store
- belt - local store
- scarf - Tait&Style

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time!